Research activities in the Economics Department are carried out through the Econometrics Laboratory. The main research themes concern:
- Government economics and collective decision-making: macroeconomics, labor market, international trade, voting analysis, normative economics, economics of sustainable development, urban and land economics;
- Companies and markets: risks and insurance, industrial economics, social and environmental responsibility, crisis prevention and management, theory of organisations;
- Mathematical methods: game theory, mathematical finance and econometrics.
The laboratory is home to:
- teachers and resident researchers who are members of the Department
- associate researchers
- doctoral and post-doctoral students
The laboratory is associated with the CNRS and forms the economics component of the "Pôle de Recherche en Économie et Gestion" (PREG) of the École Polytechnique.
The laboratory is a member of the following networks:
The laboratory is associated with the following education and research chairs:
- Chaire EDF for Sustainable Development - link
- Chaire Insurance and Major Risk - link
- Chaire Business Economics - link
- Chaire Sustainable Finance and Responsible Investment - link